Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lucky Duck

[L to R: Liz, Sarah, & I]
While sifting through photos on my computer, I stumbled upon this gem. It's from a trip to Seattle earlier this year with two of my cousins. Sarah lives in the Seattle area and knows all the tourist hot spots. That's how "Ride the Ducks" ended up on our to-do list. In case you've never heard of it, their website summarizes the experience quite nicely: "Tour Seattle by land and water on a WWII amphibious landing craft. You haven't seen Seattle until you've seen it from a Duck". Another tidbit that might help is that our tour guide was named Captain Clem Chowder. That pretty much says it all, right?

Anyway, my FAVORITE thing about this picture (and the only reason we coughed up the money to purchase such an overpriced souvenir) is Liz's face. Priceless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails