Saturday, April 10, 2010

Getting My Feet Wet

Last year, my friend Caitlin introduced me to the blog world. The sharing of ideas, the overflow of creativity, the sense of community, the abundance of photos -- I fell in love. I quickly created a Google account and began following several blogs. Fast forward to now.

For several weeks, I've been toying with the idea of creating a blog of my own. The main thing holding me back was the fear that I would have nothing to write about. I don't travel. I'm not an avid photographer. I don't get fired up about politics. In short, I have no serious hobbies; I merely dabble. However, I've obviously overcome these doubts and decided to give it a shot. And who knows, maybe blogging can become my "serious hobby". Although after this first post, it may be difficult to continue blogging about blogging...

If all else fails, I suppose I can just make things up.

Or plagiarize.

2 comments:

Caitlin Erin said...

I can't believe you have been toying with the idea had not told me. You were holding out on me!!! I am so excited now to have access to your Twitter as well. Oh my, this could be a bad thing!

Abby said...

Ha! Sorry, homes! :)
And, yes, welcome to the world of Twitter. You may have kicked your Facebook addiction, but you're going to need something to fill the void....

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails